Marketplace Multi-Vendor Module for Magento 2 will support all kinds of payment methods that are supported by the default Magento 2.
However the payment from the customer will go to the store owner ( admin ) and after deducting the commission, the admin will manually transfer the Seller’s share into their Account.
The payment from the customer can be split among the sellers and the admin by using any of the Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Payment modules like:-
- Magento 2 Marketplace Braintree Payment Gateway
- Magento 2 Marketplace Citrus Payment Gateway
- Magento 2 Marketplace iyzico Payment Gateway
- Magento 2 Marketplace Mercadopago Connect Payment Gateway
- Magento 2 Marketplace Moip Payment
- Magento 2 Marketplace PayPal Commerce Payment Gateway
- Magento 2 Marketplace Stripe Payment Gateway
- Magento 2 Marketplace MangoPay Payment Gateway
The customer will order the product and select the shipping address, payment gateway, shipping method.
In the case of Default Payment Gateway, only the transaction part is managed by the admin from the admin panel. The admin has to pay the seller manually only.
To pay ( notify when the customer uses Default payment gateway) the seller, the admin will go to Marketplace Management-> Manage Sellers and from the list of Sellers.
You can select the seller by clicking on the “Order” under the Order column in the seller row line as shown below.
When the admin will click on “Order” then all the orders of that seller will be displayed. Admin can also see the amount left to be paid to the seller ( notifying the seller that the admin has done the payment for that particular order ).