The payment flow of Magento 2 Marketplace depends on the admin of the marketplace that how he wants to receive payment from the customers. There are two ways:-
- Using Default Magento Payment Gateway: If the admin is using the default Magento payment gateway then the payment made by the customer for their purchases will come directly to the admin’s bank account and then admin can pay the respective seller out of the Magento platform such as NEFT, cheque, bank transfer, etc.
- Using Marketplace Split Payment Gateways: If the admin using any Marketplace Split Payment Gateways on the checkout, then the payment will split between the seller and the admin automatically. The seller will receive the product payment in its linked bank account and the admin will get the commission and shipping amount in the admin’s bank account.
Here are some of the Payment gateway are listed here –
- Magento 2 Marketplace Braintree Payment Gateway
- Magento 2 Marketplace Citrus Payment Gateway
- Magento 2 Marketplace iyzico Payment Gateway
- Magento 2 Marketplace Mercadopago Connect Payment Gateway
- Magento 2 Marketplace Moip Payment
- Magento 2 Marketplace PayPal Adaptive Payment Gateway
- Magento 2 Paypal Parallel Express Checkout Payment
- Magento 2 Marketplace Stripe Payment Gateway
- Magento 2 Marketplace MangoPay Payment Gateway
Note: Due to the limitation of split payment API for Magento 2 Marketplace Mercadopago Connect Payment Gateway, you have to install Split Cart Marketplace Add-on as well.
You can check out the complete list of Magento 2 payment modules here – https://store.webkul.com/Magento-2/Payment-Extensions.html or in case you need to develop any custom payment gateway module, then please send an email to email@example.com