Yes, the admin can generate an RMA request on behalf of a customer in OpenCart Marketplace RMA. Under RMA-> Manage RMA, the admin has to select the customer of whom he wants to generate an RMA.
After selecting a customer, the admin has to:_
- Select the customer’s order
- Select the RMA reason
- Select the returned quantity
- Upload image of the product
- Enter additional information
- Select Order Delivery Status
- and add a consignment number, if the product needs to be returned.
After following all the above steps, the admin has to click on continue and the customer’s RMA gets generated.
Please do contact us for any further queries or requirements. You can also check our Opencart Extensions for additional features.