Yes, the admin can generate RMA request on behalf of a customer in OpenCart Marketplace RMA. Under RMA-> Manage RMA, the admin has to select the customer of whom he wants to generate an RMA.
After selecting a customer, the admin has to:_
- Select the customer’s order
- Select the RMA reason
- Select the returned quantity
- Upload image of the product
- Enter additional information
- Select Order Delivery Status
- and add consignment number, if the product needs to be returned.
After following all the above steps, the admin has to click on continue and the customer’s RMA gets generated.
For any query or customization needs, please send an email to [email protected].