Yes, the admin can generate an RMA request on behalf of a customer in OpenCart Marketplace RMA. Under RMA-> Manage RMA, the admin has to select the customer of whom he wants to generate an RMA.
After selecting a customer, the admin has to:_
- Select the customer’s order
- Select the RMA reason
- Select the returned quantity
- Upload image of the product
- Enter additional information
- Select Order Delivery Status
- and add a consignment number, if the product needs to be returned.
After following all the above steps, the admin has to click on continue and the customer’s RMA gets generated.