For making the payment for the customization work please follows the below steps:
1 – Login to your Webkul store account – https://store.webkul.com/customer/account/login/
2 – Go to “My Account>Customization”, or click here – https://store.webkul.com/customization then select a category and enter the customization cost as quoted by the Webkul Sales Team.
3 – In the description, you need to mention your exact customization requirements. After entering the details click on the “Submit Customization” button and a product will be added to the cart.
Complete the checkout process and make the payment.
On you proceed to checkout you will be getting multiple payment options. Wherein you can choose one to accomplish the purchase.
How to make payment using debit or credit card on PayPal?
If you are using PayPal as a payment method to pay for the customization. So there are some steps mentioned below for adding the credit/debit cards to your PayPal account.
1. After login into your PayPal account, click on the Payment Methods.
2. After that click on the Link a credit card or debit card option, you can add multiple credit or debit cards as well.
3. Choose the card to link.
4. Enter the details of your card, click on “Link Card” and save it. After saving the settings you can use the cards for making payment.
How to make payment using Stripe?
Now the customer can make payment easily by using the Stripe payment method. To know more on this visit https://marketplace.webkul.com/knowledgebase/how-to-pay-via-stripe-on-webkul-store/
Once you are done with the payment, you need to provide the following details on the ticket:
Order ID (Purchase Receipt)
- host – URL or IP of the site (SSH details in case of Magento 2)
- Path of your Magento/Opencart installation like (/opt/bitnami/apps/magento/htdocs/)
Also, make sure our IP addresses are white listed else FTP and SSH connection will not take place (IP – 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11).