After the approval or auto approval of the product, all the product added by vendor/seller will be the part of the global catalog of Magento2, so the payment method will work as it works for the normal Magento2. The payment from the customer will go to the store owner ( admin ) and after keeping the commission, the admin will manually transfer the Seller’s share into their Account.
The payment from the customer can automatically split among the sellers and the admin’s commission by using any of the Webkul Magento2 Marketplace Payment modules like –
- Magento 2 Stripe Payment Gateway Marketplace Add-On
- Magento 2 Marketplace Citrus Payment Gateway
- Magento 2 Marketplace Moip Payment
- MangoPay Payment Gateway Marketplace Add-on
- Magento 2 Marketplace Braintree Payment Gateway
- Magento 2 Marketplace iyzico Payment Gateway
- Magento 2 Paypal Adaptive Payment Marketplace Add-on
- Marketplace Paypal Parallel Express Checkout Payment for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Marketplace Mercadopago Connect Payment Gateway
Note: Due to the limitation of split payment API for Magento 2 Marketplace Mercadopago Connect Payment Gateway, you have to install Split Cart Marketplace Add-on as well.