SMSA Shipping for Magento 2 Marketplace allows sellers to use SMSA Express Shipping as a shipping service for their items to be delivered to the customer.
Sellers can select a price for the first 15 kilograms of orders they receive, as well as an additional price if the order weighs more than 15 kg. The sellers and admin can create shipping labels as much as they want.
The delivery must be from Saudi Arabia or the United Arab Emirates. The product can be shipped to all of the approved nations by admin from these origins.
- This module is an add-on to Webkul’s Multi-Vendor Marketplace module. To use this module, you must have to install Multi Vendor Marketplace .
Why choose this Extension?
SMSA Express has developed a wide range of services, including international and domestic express transportation, road, sea, and air freight, customs clearance, e-commerce solutions, special services for the health care sector, special delivery channels, mailroom management.
- The admin and seller both can set a price for the first 15kg and also for additional weight.
- The admin can enable or disable the SMSA Shipping module.
- The seller and admin can specify a per-kg price for shipments weighing more than 15kg.
- The admin can allow sellers to save their Smsa Credentials
- The admin can set specific countries for delivery.
- The seller and admin can set a rate based on the weight.
- The Sellers and admin both can create the shipping labels and can print the shipping labels.
The admin can set the origin details which should be from Saudi Arabia or the United Arab Emirates.
The Seller can set the shipping price as per the weight.
The customer can choose the SMSA Shipping service in View and Edit Cart.
The seller and admin can print the shipping label as much as they want.
That’s all for the SMSA Shipping for Magento 2 Marketplace still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.uvdesk.com/.