The purpose of the WooCommerce Marketplace Vendor Attribute Manager extension power to create customized attributes to take more details of sellers/vendors exactly as you want to be.
Such as shop registration number, date of birth, seller description, from where they are sending the products, contact details of sellers, etc.
This module is a great way if the admin wants to get additional information about the seller and their business.
However, the custom fields help the admin/customer to better understand the seller and maximize customer trust by showing that custom information on the seller profile page.
Also, these custom attributes will display on the vendor’s registration form. The seller/vendor can not only fill required attributes in the registration field form but also update these attributes on the seller/vendors profile page.
- Admin can create or update Vendor’s/seller’s custom attributes.
- Vendor’s/Seller custom attributes visibility depends on Admin.
- Admin can create different types of custom attributes for Vendor/seller.
- Admin can allow which Vendor custom attributes will display on the vendor profile page.
- Ability to show custom attributes on the registration page and profile page.
- Ability to set allowed extensions for images and files.
- The vendor/seller can update these custom attributes very easily.
- Admin can create unlimited custom attributes for Vendor/seller.
- Anyone can also see custom attributes on Vendor’s/seller’s profile page.
Build Customer Trust by Showing Seller Information
This module provides an intuitive feature to showcase seller extra information in front of the customer.
By getting to know and having complete information about the seller, make loyal customers and enhances their trust.
Add Custom Attribute to Update on the Seller Profile Page
On the seller/vendor registration page, the seller has to give some more information in the registration form asked by the admin.
However, that information can be seller contact details, shop number, and their brief personal description.
Set Term & Condition and Privacy Settings on the Registration Page
After having all these important features, this module also allows the admin to set up terms & conditions and privacy setting links on the registration page.
In addition, the seller can get more details about the privacy settings by clicking on that link.
You can watch the below video tutorial to understand the extension workflow:
Furthermore, for any doubts or suggestions get back to us at email@example.com or raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com.