Adyen Payment provides you a platform wherein you can build to simplify and accelerate global payments for your store.
Nowadays, online transaction frauds are very common. So everybody pays extra attention while making any online transactions. Providing a safe, secure, fast, and reliable payment option for your customers is a must for every online merchant.
Adyen Payment helps the store owner to build a strong relationship between the customer and the store. Using this Payment, the admin can facilitate their customers with the best payment methods.
It supports various cards such as Debit cards, Credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, Diners, Maestro, UnionPay.
Marketplace Adyen Payment for WooCommerce will allow the customer to quickly pay for the order using a secure and well know payment gateway.
Adyen is one of the most globally recognized payment gateways. It provides the best business solution for e-Commerce, mobile, and point of sale. With more than 3500 customers the payment gateway integration is the best choice for any business owner.
Thus, once the admin has configured the payment method, both the seller and customer in the store could take advantage of the payment gateway.
The customer can process an easy checkout process. However, the admin can generate an easy payout for the sellers.
The payment gateway is meant to provide the customer admin and seller with the ease of monetary transactions. Adyen will provide ease to the customer can now easily check out with the help of the payment method.
Also, it restricts the occurrence case of an abandoned cart or decline purchase on the cart page. With the plugin, the checkout can be generated easily.
Thus, helping in chances of incrementation of conversion.
In addition, the plugin also allows easy payout to sellers and quick refunds to the customer.
The seller with the help of the Marketplace Adyen Payment for WooCommerce can enter the bank details for the direct transfer. Thus, allowing the admin to manage the payout much efficiently. Here, the admin can determine dynamically the number of days after completion of the order when will the payout will take place.
The customer can ask for a refund as per the policy set by the admin. In this case with the help of the Adyen Payment Gateway, the admin can generate a partial or complete refund for the order.
However, here the admin needs to select the option of Refund via Marketplace Adyen.
The customer can checkout effectively by using the payment gateway. This saves the struggle of the customer to filling multiple details for just a purchase of the product.
- By integrating this gateway, you can able to manage the risk management, and processing & acquiring processes all in one.
- Adyen provides you global reach, perfect unified eCommerce, and super easy centralized data.
- All the processes including software development, networking, database management, and security will be done in one place.
- Adyen helps to aggregates all the data related to the payment that offers the customers insights to the business owners. This plays a vital role in Customer Relationship Management.
- Moreover, Adyen provides a platform where business owners can outsource all their security and regulatory compliance issues.
- Also, last but not least Adyen provides fraud protection to all payment methods.