Vendor POS Custom Receipt for Magento 2 module enables sellers to design multiple POS sales receipts and use them as per the outlet.
Quickly customize the POS receipt online with our vendor POS custom receipt for Magento 2 module and make it more personalize by having an option to upload a custom logo image, add header and footer details, and set custom labels for the discount, tax, change, sub-total, cashier, etc
This module is a very useful and intuitive module for those who want to make their customer feel more special by providing them a beautiful POS receipt.
This module will help you to –
The module itself has an easy configuration to manage the logo appearance of the receipt. Manage the visibility of the receipt logo by enabling or disabling it. Also, both seller and admin can upload the logo image as per the choice.
The seller can not only define the logo width as per which the logo but also can define the logo height as per which the logo will be displayed on the receipt.
If logo dimensions are not set, the default dimension will be applied. Also, the Seller/admin can set the alt text for the logo image.
The Seller/admin can easily set the content in the POS custom receipts. Both seller and admin can insert the content in the header and the footer sections of the receipt. Also, add the images in the content as per convenience.
- Easy to use the text editor to manage the content of the receipt.
- The seller/admin can give additional offers as promo messages on receipt.
- Promote products by printing the promotional message on the receipt.
This module gives the additional functionality to customize POS receipt as per your business needs:
- Control Label Visibility: Enable the fields which the seller/admin wants to display on the receipt.
- Change Labels: Set the names of the labels which will be visible on the receipt.
- Logo Appearance: The seller/admin can upload a logo image for the custom receipt.
- Logo Dimensions: The seller/admin can even define the dimensions of the logo to display on the receipt.
- Custom Text: Add the content in the header and the footer section of the receipt.
- Content with Images: Add the images along with the text.
That’s all for Magento 2 Multi-Vendor POS Custom Receipt module. Still, have any issue please feel free to add a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/