Prestashop Marketplace Zipcode Validator – With this module the products availability at a location can be searched through the zip code. Now, the customer can see if the product is available for shipping at a specific location or not. Seller can set availability for its products according to zipcodes.
Customer can just enter the zipcode and check the availability of product to make the order process simpler and provide accurate information preventing the customers from delivery issues. This helps to increase the customer satisfaction which results in more sales on your site.
Note : This module is an add-on for Marketplace Module. To use this module, you first have to install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace
- Product availability can be checked through zip code.
- Seller can add default zip code availability that will be applicable on all the products of that seller.
- Seller can add zipcode availablility product wise individually.
- Seller can add zipcode availablility for a combination of a product.
- Both Global/Product Zipcode can be added by CSV file upload feature.
- Customer can enter their zipcode on the product page itself to check its availability.
- Seller can activate/deactivate already assigned zipcodes