Prestashop Marketplace Wepay Payment Gateway:- Wepay is a well known payment service provider in United States.
With Prestashop Marketplace Wepay Payment Gateway module, the sellers can permit their customers to pay via credit cards or bank account. The extension will split the amount between the admin and seller as soon as the customer makes the payment for an order. The seller’s share is transferred to the seller’s account and the admin’s share to the admin’s account.
- This module is an add-on for marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace.
- Prestashop Marketplace Wepay Payment Gateway module is compatible with PrestaShop framework version 8.x.x.
- Accept payments from major credit cards like VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, etc.
- Use the module in test or live mode.
- Choose who will pay the WePay transaction fees: payer or payee.
- Redirects customers to the Wepay website to make payment.
- Sellers have to link their wepay account to the marketplace.
- Sellers can verify their information and bank account details.
After the successful installation of the module, a new tab “WePay payment Gateway” gets added in seller’s account.
The seller needs to create Wepay account and provide the Wepay email address here to link bank account to Wepay bank account.
On clicking the “LINK TO ACCOUNT” button, a seller gets redirected to the Wepay website. Now, the seller needs to login to his Wepay account and verify the information and bank account details.
Once the information and bank details are verified, sellers can update bank details whenever required. Now, the seller can finish the verifying process.
The customer can view Wepay payment method on the checkout page.
After selecting the payment method, when a customer proceeds he gets redirected to the wepay site. On the website, a customer can make payment via credit cards or bank account.