Admin can give access to the third party to use their marketplace database through CRUD API.
Users can use the GET, POST, PUT and DELETE methods on Prestashop Marketplace Module tables using Core Prestashop Webservice API.
- This module is an add-on for Marketplace Module. To use this module, you first have to install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace
- The “API access document” will be available only if the admin has purchased the “Prestashop Advance Marketplace” module. Admin needs to contact us through our ticket system to have the “API access documents”.
- A seller can create Auth Key to access own Marketplace Details
- Admin has access to manage seller auth key permission
- Seller and Admin can manage the access to every resource permission
- View (GET) Marketplace sellers details using REST API
- View, add, update and delete Marketplace seller’s products
- Assign admin product to the seller using API
- View Marketplace Seller’s Orders (Add and Update is not fully functional)