By using the Prestashop Marketplace Virtual Product module seller can upload the product as a virtual product. Seller can add the downloadable file with the product and after purchasing the product i.e. when the payment is accepted for the order, buyer can download the product to use.
Note : This module is an add-on for Marketplace Module. To use this module, you first have to install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace
- Seller can add the virtual product and can attach the downloadable files with ease
- Seller needs to fill the additional information on the add product page, to upload the virtual product.
- Seller can even restrict the number of downloads per customer.
- Seller can also set the expiration date or the number of days the file can be accessed by customer.
- All the virtual products are added to sellers shop after the admin approval.
- Admin can also edit the seller virtual product.
- Buyer can easily download the associated file from the order detail page. Download link will be available only after the order status is updated to payment accepted.
- Sellers can download the added file to the virtual product from update product page.
- Seller can also delete the added file to the virtual product.
- Admin can also download the added file by the seller on their virtual product.
- Admin can delete the file also.