With Prestashop Marketplace Store Locator, you can allow your vendors to add physical stores and display their locations on Google Maps on an online marketplace. Customers can search the stores and products available with the stores on Google Maps. Auto detect user location functionality makes it even more easy for the customers to locate the nearest stores from their current location. Vendors can provide store pickup facility to the customers so that they can pick up their products from the store if its nearby to their current location. Vendors can allow their customers to pay in the store while picking up the products.
For installing Prestashop Marketplace Store Locator you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
- Admin can allow/disallow the sellers to manage their store status.
- Admin can add a store on Google Maps on behalf of the sellers.
- Add the payment methods for store pickup.
- Display store timings, email, and contact details of a store on Google Maps.
- Sellers can add as many physical stores and display their locations on Google Maps.
- Sellers can allow store pickup facility for the customers.
- Sellers can provide pay in store facility to the customers who want to pay in the store while picking up their products.
- Auto Detect user location functionality allows the customers to find the stores nearby to their current location.
- Customers can search the stores on Google Maps by product name.
- Customers can view the distance of a store from his current location on the store locator page.
- Customers can view all the products available in a particular store.
- Customers can pick up their products from the store.