Prestashop Marketplace Store LocatorRead User Guide
Prestashop Marketplace Store Locator – With the help of this module the admin can locate the sellers store on google map. The seller can also add one’s own store location from front end. While configuring the module, admin can set whether the seller can manage store status i.e. enable or disable the location of one’s own store. When seller’s store is shown on google map then its easy for the buyer to find the location of the store for any product.
Note : This module is an add-on for marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace.
- Provide Google Map to specify seller store’s location.
- Admin can add stores for different sellers.
- Admin can enable/disable the automatic activation of sellers store location
- Admin can enable/disable the visibility of the store on product page.
- Seller can add new store location from front-end.
- Sellers can enable/disable the visibility of the store on product page.
- Front- end searching of the store on the basis of products and location of store.
- Buyer can see all sellers stores at one page through a button located in footer.
- Admin can enable/disable all sellers store button from footer
- Improved GUI.