Prestashop Marketplace SMS Notification module allows admin to send notifications to the marketplace sellers as well as customers through SMS. Now, admin can choose to send notifications to the sellers about seller account activation/deactivation, seller product activation/deactivation and also seller order confirmation. Admin can also send SMS notifications to customers, the customers will get notifications about their order status i.e. order confirmation, order status updates and order tracking details.
Prestashop Marketplace SMS Notification module also allows the admin to customise the text messages to be sent as SMS notifications, in multi language as well.
By default there are three SMS service providers (Plivo, Twilio and ClickSend) available in this module. Admin needs to create his account with whichever SMS provider he wishes to use and then has to configure the marketplace SMS notification module with his credentials.
Any subscription fees applicable with the SMS service provider will be paid by the admin.
Note : This module is an add-on for marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace.
- Admin can send SMS notification to marketplace sellers and customers.
- Option to select which contact number (delivery address number/invoice address number) would be used to send SMS notifications.
- Admin can add prefix to customer’s and seller’s mobile number.
- Admin gets the option to enable/disable SMS notifications to be sent to the customers for order confirmation, order status updates and order tracking details.
- Admin can now enable/disable SMS notifications to be sent to the sellers regarding seller profile activation/deactivation, seller product activation/deactivation and seller order confirmation
- Admin can now customise the text message to be sent as SMS notification and also set it in different languages.
- Customers would be notified about their order confirmation, order status updates and order tracking details via SMS notifications.
- Sellers would be notified about their account and product activation/deactivation and order confirmation via SMS notifications.