Prestashop Marketplace Seller Voucher– Is it not possible for sellers on the marketplace to provide discount vouchers on their products to buyers!!! No worries, now with the help of marketplace seller voucher module seller will be able to create vouchers on different conditions as per their requirement. Buyer will be able to use these vouchers as per the conditions defined for the vouchers.
Note : This module is an add-on for marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace.
- Sellers can provide vouchers to their customers.
- Admin can set manual or auto approval of newly added seller voucher request.
- Admin can set the manual or auto approval of any update on seller voucher.
- Admin can allow/disallow sellers to create vouchers for a particular customer.
- Admin can allow sellers to create vouchers only for those customers who has ordered that seller product previously.
- Admin can allow sellers to create the vouchers for all the prestashop customers.
- Sellers can specify the voucher name in different language.
- Sellers can add the description to the voucher which will be visible to them only.
- Sellers can generate the code for the voucher.
- Sellers can highlight the voucher.
- Sellers can specify the priority of the vouchers. The vouchers will be applicable as per their priority set by the seller.
- Sellers can specify various conditions for the vouchers.
- Sellers can specify the validity of the vouchers.
- Sellers can specify the total number of vouchers available for all the customers.
- Sellers can even specify the total number of vouchers available for each customer.
- Sellers can set the availability of vouchers for single/multiple countries.
- Sellers can set the availability of vouchers for single/multiple customer groups.
- Sellers can specify either the fixed amount or amount on percentage basis for the voucher.
- Seller has to specify the product on which the created voucher will be applicable.
- Admin can manage sellers vouchers.
- Admin can also add the vouchers for sellers from back-end