Prestashop Marketplace Seller VacationRead User Guide
Prestashop Marketplace Seller Vacation : With the help of this module, marketplace seller can disable the “add to cart” button for the products if in case the seller is not available to fulfill the orders for a certain time period. That is now the admin as well as the buyer would be informed about the unavailability of the seller.
The seller products will be visible to the buyers along with the seller message, by which the buyers will know that the seller is on vacation and will not be available. The seller can even allow the “add to cart” button for the products during the vacation time (this would be the time for which seller is unavailable). By default the “add to cart” button is disabled.
Note : This module is an add-on for marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace.
- A new seller vacation tab gets added to the marketplace account. From here seller can inform the admin and the buyer about the vacation.
- Seller can plan a vacation informing the customers buying their product.
- Seller can decide whether the “Add to Cart” will remain active or will be inactivated during the vacation period.
- Seller needs to specify the message that is to be displayed on the product page, shop page and the profile page.
- Seller will automatically become active after the vacation end date.
- Admin has full control on settings selected by the seller for the product during vacation time.
- Seller can add the vacation message in multi-language.