Prestashop Marketplace Seller Price ComparisonRead User Guide
Prestashop Marketplace Seller Price Comparison is an addon for Prestashop Advanced Marketplace module. By using this addon , admin can create global products by converting store products into global products.
Sellers are allow to assign single/multiple global product in any language to their shops with their own price,stock,description, image as well as can select the combination for the product. A new block will be added on global product page , which will display the list of all sellers selling same global product with their price and stock availability. This module will help buyers to compare same product of different sellers.
Note : This module is an add-on for marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace.
- Admin can create global products.
- Admin can create multiple products as global products at a time.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of only lowest price global products on the category pages.
- Seller can assign global products to their shop.
- Admin can assign global products to marketplace sellers.
- Sellers can select the images to be displayed on their global product page.
- Buyer can compare same product of different sellers.
- Sellers list selling same global product will be displayed on product page.
- If admin has made its own product as global product, then admin can enable/disable the activation of its product on deleting the global product.
- Admin can assign global product in any language to seller.
- Seller can also assign global product in different language.
- Separate product will be created for each language.
- Admin can set the criteria for displaying the lowest product on category page.
- Sellers can also select the desired combination for the global product.
- Sellers can even select the image for the combination separately.
- Seller can specify the price and quantity for combination.
- Seller can add wholesale price on their assigned global product.
- Seller can select default category on their assigned global product.