Prestashop Marketplace Seller Auction: With the help of this module seller can add auction with the products in any language and the bidder can bid on the products. Auction can be deleted or edited anytime. While adding auction with the product, they can set the start and the end date for the auction.
Note : This module is an add-on for marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace.
- Auction can be added on active products, ie. products approved by the admin
- Bidding on the product can be disabled anytime
- Bidder name can be shown on the frontend
- Incremental bidding can be enabled
- Automatic bidding can be enabled or disabled
- Customer can set automatic bidding for the product
- Winning message can be customized
- When auction is there on any product, then also buyer can buy it from “buy now” button when “buy it now” has been enabled from backend.
- Admin can enable/disable the selling of product after the auction ends.
- Admin can enable/disable continuing the auction after the auctioned product is purchased by “buy it now” button.
- Admin can create new auction for sellers.
- Admin can edit/delete the auctions.
- Seller/admin can allow buyers to bid on more than one auction on store.
- Seller can set the status of auction as running, completed or stopped.
- Different types of bidding supported
- Seller can search the product for auction in any language.
- Admin can also search the seller product for auction in any language.
- Seller can view the list of customer who bought the product through buy it now button on the auction update page.
- Seller can also view the bid detail on the auction update page.