Marketplace Return merchandise authorization module provides a seamless process for customers to return their products to store and get a refund or replacement or repairment for the return made. Sellers can manage all the RMA requests placed by the customers from their account. Hassle free returns process helps the sellers in retaining the existing customers and attracting potential customers to the store as well.
For installing Prestashop Marketplace RMA you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
NOTE– Module is compatible with Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace Version 3.2.0 or above for Prestashop 1.6.x.x and version 5.2.0 or above for Prestashop 1.7.x.x.
- Effortless returns for sellers and customers.
- Provides three types of return choices to customers – refund, replace, and repair.
- Sellers can track and manage all the return requests from their marketplace account.
- View request information, update status and add comments.
- Create a return request on behalf of the customer.
- Create different return policies for individual products and categories.
- Return policy applicable on the product is displayed on the product page alongside description and product details tabs.
- Refund the full/partial product and shipping amount into the customer’s wallet.
- Set specific return period (in days) for refund, replacement, and repair.
- Email alerts to the seller for each return created.
- A separate tab “Dispute Manager” in customers’ account to view/raise/track return requests.
- Enables customers to raise a return request for even a single product out of complete order.
- Option for customers to upload an image highlighting the product defect while submitting the return request.
- Customers can track the progress of their return requests and communicate with sellers via messages.
- Customers get notified whenever the status of their return request is updated.
- Apart from usual messages, customers can also attach files such as images and documents in the message box.
- Allow guest customers to raise RMA requests.
- Admin can configure order status on which RMA requests can be raised.
- Add multiple custom return statuses and assign them to particular states.
- Create as many return reasons as needed to display on the return request form.
- Select the categories on which the return reasons will be applicable.
- Email notification to admin when the seller sends a message to the customer or vice versa.
- View how many requests are submitted for refund, replacement, and repair using RMA statistics.
- Enable/Disable product pickup. Specify the return address in case you don’t want to provide pickup.
After successful installation of the module, a new tab “Manage RMA” gets available in the seller’s marketplace account from where he can view and manage the RMA requests.
Adding New RMA request
A seller can raise RMA request on behalf of customer by clicking on ADD NEW REQUEST button.
A seller can also add the new policy for any particular category or on any particular product.
Once the customer has placed the order, then he/she can request for RMA when the status of an order changes to the status set by admin from the backend.
When the status of the order gets changed to the status selected by admin for placing an RMA request, then a “RETURN REQUEST” button will get available on ‘order details’ page.
After clicking on “RETURN REQUEST” button, a ‘DISPUTE REQUEST’ form gets opened wherein the customer has to select the type and reason of return, pickup address, and enter the description.
Once a customer has submitted the RMA request, an email notification will be sent to admin and the seller (if enabled by the admin) regarding RMA request and to the customer regarding the RMA status.
After submitting the RMA request, a customer can view all the details regarding RMA, the current state of RMA on “Dispute Request” page.
The seller can view the message in the “Manage RMA” tab that is sent by the customer can respond back to the customer from the same page.
The seller can change the RMA status from “Status” tab of “view” page.