Marketplace Return merchandise authorization module provides a seamless process for customers to return their products to store and get a refund or replacement or repairment for the return made. Sellers can manage all the RMA requests placed by the customers from their account. Hassle free returns process helps the sellers in retaining the existing customers and attracting potential customers to the store as well.
For installing Prestashop Marketplace RMA you need to install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace module first.
NOTE– Version 5.0.0 is compatible with Advanced Marketplace version 5.2.0 or above.
- Email to the seller on the RMA request generation by the customer.
- An inbuilt conversation system through which both seller and customers can communicate with each other.
- Email notification to the seller for every message sent by the customer.
- Select a separate email id for receiving RMA request emails.
- The store admin can enable/disable the product pickup facility.
- The store admin can select the return address where customer needs to send the package in case pickup facility has been disabled.
- The store admin can add and manage RMA status and the return reasons.
- Select the category(ies) for which the return reason will be applicable.
- A seller can add and manage RMA policies for refund, replacement, and repairment.
- The seller can select the specific category(ies) and product(s) on which the RMA policy will be applicable.
- Seller can refund for the product amount and shipping amount partially or in full.
- With restock products quantity feature, the seller can return the product(s) quantity to the store for which RMA request has been placed.
- The seller can view the conversation history with the customer from their Seller panel/account.
- The store admin can add the notes regarding RMA requests for its own reference.
- A separate panel for admin from where it can view the total number of RMA requests placed products wise and customer wise.
- Allows customers to request for the refund, replacement, and repairment for the products purchased within a limited period of time.
- Admin can configure the order status(es) on which RMA requests can be placed.
- A message to the customer whenever the seller updates the RMA status.
- Customers can view current RMA state, RMA status, and product details for which RMA request has been created at the front end.
- Email notification to the customers for every message sent by the seller.
- Email notification to the customer whenever the status of RMA request changes.
- Customers can view the list of products for which they have placed an RMA request.
- Guest RMA feature through which the guest customers can also raise RMA request for the orders placed.