Prestashop Marketplace Product Size Chart facilitates the sellers to create dynamic size charts and add them to the products. Sellers can create size charts for various types of products such as shoes, clothes, sunglasses, etc. Sellers can customize the size charts by adding custom text, reference images, videos, etc using the WYSIWYG editor. Offering detailed size guides for the products help customer to select the correct product size and make a faster buying decision.
For installing this module, you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
- Allows sellers to create size charts for their products.
- Sellers can display additional information like images, videos, custom text, etc in the size chart.
- Two options to display a size chart: in a popup or on the product detail page.
- Sellers can create size charts with Prestashop inbuilt attributes or custom attributes.
- Sellers can assign a size chart to multiple products at once.
- Admin can enable or disable the automatic approval of size charts created by the sellers.
- Display attribute values in rows or columns of the table.
Post-installation, a new tab “Product Size Chart” is added to the seller’s account from where he can add and manage product size charts.
Click on the “ADD SIZE CHART” button to create a new size chart for different types of products.
On clicking “ADD SIZE CHART” button, a new form appears with follwing options:
- Title – In this field, a seller has to enter the title of the size chart. The title entered is for the reference purpose to identify the chart while assigning them to products.
- Description – Here, a seller can enter the necessary information which he/she feels will help customers understand the size chart in a better way.
- Size Chart Image – A seller can upload the size guide image for reference.
- Size Chart Type – Seller can select predefined or custom attributes for creating a size chart.
- Predefined – This option enables the seller to create a size chart from the attributes that are already available in Prestashop.
- Custom – With this option, a seller can add custom attributes and use those attributes for creating a size chart.
- Select Attribute – Based on the size chart type selected, a seller can choose the attribute for which he wants to create a size chart.
- Choose Attribute Value – Once a seller has selected the attribute, then he can fill in the values which he wants to display in a size chart.
Similarly, a seller can create the size chart for shoes using custom attributes.
A seller can view a list of size charts he has added under the “Size Charts” tab. Also, a seller can edit or delete the size chart.
Size chart need to be approved by admin
Admin can enable or disable the automatic approval of size charts added by the sellers.
Display size chart as popup
This option lets admin display the size chart in a popup or on the product page itself.
Size chart template View
This option enables admin to display the attribute values either in row or column on the size chart.
Assign Size Chart to Products
After creating the size chart, the seller can then assign the it to his products. Post-installation, a new tab “Size Chart” gets available on the “Update Product” product page. Under this tab, a seller can assign a size chart to the product.
Front End View
After applying a size chart to the product, a new button to view the size chart gets available on the product page.
If the display of the size chart as a popup is enabled, then a popup appears on the screen upon clicking Size Chart button.
Otherwise, the size chart is displayed on the product page below size chart button.
Letting sellers provide size guides with accurate information on available sizes will help them gain customer confidence, boost conversion, and reduce returns.