Prestashop Marketplace Product 360 degree view facilitates both admin and sellers to add a group of images to a product’s gallery. Sellers can add sequential images of their products and display them in a 360 degree view. 360 degree view makes the product feel more real to the customers and gives them a chance to explore the product from all angles. 360 degree spin allows the customers to view even the minute details of a product. Customers can play or pause the 360 degree view at any time and simply view each image by clicking on previous or next buttons.
For installing the Prestashop Marketplace Product 360 Degree View, you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
- Admin can choose to display 360 degree view at product page footer, product page tab, or product page image thumbnail.
- Admin can customize the dimensions of a 360 degree view block.
- Spin speed with which images rotate in a 360 degree view can be managed by admin.
- Enable/Disable the full-screen view of 360 degree view.
- The seller can preview the product 360 degree view after uploading the 360 degree images.
- After uploading the images, the seller can also change the position of images by simply dragging them.
- Admin can also set 360 degree view for seller products.
- Admin can upload a customized 360 degree thumbnail image.
- A user can start/stop the 360 degree view and view each image in a 360 degree view by clicking on the left/right buttons.
After the installation of the module, a new tab “360 VIEW” is added to the seller update product page. Under this tab, a seller can add sequential images to create a 360 degree view of the product.
After uploading the product images, the seller can also change its position with help of position number mentioned below the image.
After uploading the images, the seller can see the preview of the 360 degree view by clicking on the “PREVIEW 360 VIEW” button.
Display of Product 360 Degree View At Image Thumbnail
A customer can see a 360 degree view of a product by clicking on the thumbnail image.
Full Screen View of 360 Degree Images
A customer can start or stop the 360 degree view of a product by clicking on the play button.
Display of Product 360 Degree View At Footer
Display of Product 360 Degree View At Product Page Tab