Prestashop Marketplace Preorder – Want to provide a functionality to sellers to set their products as preorder!! With the help of our marketplace preorder module, sellers can set their product or combination of products as preorder product so that their buyers can pre-book any product. Buyer can either make the full payment or partial payment as the payment option provided by admin with the product.
- This module is an add-on for marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace.
- For sellers to add their own combinations on their products which should be available to them while setting preorder, admin need to have Marketplace Product Combination module.
- Seller can set out of stock product as preorder
- Seller can charge either partial or full payment for preorder products
- Seller can set preorder price
- Seller can select whether the partial payment type either as fixed or on percentage basis.
- Seller can even set the availability date on which the product would be available in stock for purchase
- Seller can set countdown for preorder product availability
- Seller can set product availability either automatically or manually
- Automatically availability is also there. Once countdown get over preorder product comes in stock.
- Seller can see the preorder product purchased by customer under “View Order”.
- Admin can set the quantity available in stock to be shown when the preorder product is available for purchase.
- Admin can set the preorder on combination of product.
- Voucher will get automatically available on the cart, while completing the preorder.
- Buyer can buy multiple preorder product in single cart.
- Buyer can purchase preorder and normal product in single cart.
- Admin can set the preorder for all the combination of a product altogether.
- Admin can also update the preorder for all the combination of product altogether.