Prestashop Marketplace Post Buy Request: With the help of this module, the customer (buyer) can place a request for the product that is in stock or not in stock or has not been added to the store. When buyer place a request for the products then the request will be sent to the sellers who have subscribed to the category of that product.
A seller who has subscribed to the category but has not not added any product in the category, can add the product once the post buy request is received.
The module will help increase the sales as now the buyer can place the request even for products that have not been added to the store.
Note : This module is an add-on for marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace.
- Buyer can place purchase request for the products that are in stock, not added to the store or are already added.
- Buyer can send request to different sellers for the products.
- Buyer can put up the choice for the location of the seller.
- Buyer can send the request for virtual products also.
- Opportunity for the sellers to contact the prospective buyer.
- Seller can subscribe for any category to get the post buy request.
- The sellers that have subscribe to the respective category will receive the request through email.
- Seller can delete or enable/disable the subscribed category anytime.
- Seller can even add the product later, once the request has been received.
- Admin can enable/disable the auto approval of the post buy request.
- Admin can view the full detail of post buy request made by buyer.
- Admin can delete the post buy request made by buyer.
- All the users can view the post buy request placed so far.