Prestashop Marketplace Paypal Adaptive Module : The module is useful when Admin wants the payment split as soon as the customer pays. With this module payment can be done directly in seller paypal account at the time of payment from the customer. Thus giving the liberty to the admin to decide on the payment split, whether the split is visible to the user or not. Admin can also avail the functionality to pay back to its secondary receivers. Once the module is installed a new payment method “Paypal adaptive payment” will be created on payment page.
This module is an add-on for the Prestashop Marketplace Module, so you need to install marketplace module first.
- The payment splits in two parts, ie. amount to the seller(s) and the admin commission.
- Seller(s) will provide the paypal details for the amount to be credited to the account.
- At the time of payment, the amount will be credited to the seller(s) paypal account and to the admin account separately.
- Admin can set the paypal details.
- Admin has an option to choose from three payment methods available – parallel, chained and delayed chained
- Admin can restrict the payment split to be viewed by the customer with the help of the chained payment method.
- The module provides benefits to both the seller and the admin.
- Admin can refund full transaction.
- Under Delayed chained payment, admin has the functionality to pay back to its sellers
- Order is created by IPN ensuring higher security
- Admin can view all the payment information on the Orders page.
- Admin can check seller’s paypal email address on Seller Profile page
- Realtime settlement status update at admin and seller end.
Important Note : Adaptive Payments are permanently unavailable starting December 1, 2017 as per the information from Paypal