Do you want to provide an additional feature to the sellers of your marketplace through which they can update tracking state on their order? If yes, then Prestashop marketplace order tracking is the addon you would want to integrate into your store. It allows sellers of the marketplace to update the status of the order. The two templates are already provided with the module. The templates can also be customized.
To install Prestashop Marketplace Order Tracking, you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace first.
- Choose from two available templates of order tracking states.
- Admin can display order tracking states of all the products combined or each product in an order separately.
- Four pre-defined order tracking states added in the module.
- Admin can add new seller order tracking states by setting order tracking state name, description, and icons.
- Map order tracking states with Prestashop order status.
- Automatically update mapped order tracking state when Prestashop order status is updated.
- Sellers can view the current order tracking state and update it accordingly.
Post-installation, a new tab “Order Tracking State” gets available under Marketplace. From here, admin can add and manage the seller order tracking states. By default, there are 4 pre defined order tracking states available in the module.
Admin can add a new order tracking by specifying state name, description, and uploading achieved & pending state icons. Also, admin can select the Prestashop order status with which he wants to map the order tracking state.
Post-installation, a new tab “Tracking State” gets available in seller Order Details page. From here, a seller can update the tracking state of an order.
Customer can view the order status on the order details page. Updated state reflects on customer’s end too.
Providing features like order tracking will keep your customers informed about their orders. Such features also help in increasing the trust value of your store among your customers.