Do you want to provide an additional feature to the sellers of your marketplace through which they can update tracking state on their order? If yes, then Prestashop marketplace order tracking is the addon you would want to integrate into your store. It allows sellers of the marketplace to update the status of the order. The two templates are already provided with the module. The templates can also be customized .
To install Prestashop Marketplace Order Tracking, you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
- Choose from two available templates of order tracking states.
- Admin can display order tracking states of all the products combined or each product in an order separately.
- Four pre-defined order tracking states added in the module.
- Admin can add new seller order tracking states by setting order tracking state name, description, and icons.
- Sellers can view the current order tracking state and update it accordingly.
The module adds templates of tracking states on the seller’s order. The process to update the tracking state is explained hereinbelow.
To update the order state, sellers can click on the tab ‘Tracking State’ on the order details page.
Customer can view the order status on the order details page. Updated state reflects on customer’s end too.
Admin can create various tracking states as per need.
To create a new tracking state, admin can add details of tracking state. Additionally, admin can also add achieved & pending state icons for the tracking state.
Providing features like order tracking will keep your customers informed about their orders. Such features also help in increasing the trust value of your store among your customers.