Prestashop Marketplace Order Refund facilitates the sellers to provide a refund for customers’ orders using the vouchers. Customers can use the refunded vouchers to make a purchase from the store.
Note: This module is an add-on for Marketplace Module. To use this module, you first have to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace
Features of Prestashop Marketplace Order Refund
- Sellers can easily refund the marketplace orders fully or partially on customer request.
- Create vouchers for the customers as refund.
- Sellers can refund the amount for a specific quantity of a product in an order.
- Email containing voucher details is sent to the customer.
- Admin can set the validity of the voucher.
- Seller can view a list of refunded vouchers from his account.
- Customers can use the voucher fully or partially.
Seller End Workflow
The seller can refund the order amount once the invoice for the order gets generated.
On clicking the refund button, a popup appears on the page where a seller can enter the quantity of product(s) for which he needs to refund the amount.
After specifying the product quantity, when a seller clicks on the submit button he can view the total amount to refund and create a voucher for that amount.
After creating a voucher, a button gets available on the order details page. A seller can view the voucher details by clicking on this button.
When a seller clicks on the button, a popup appears on the page where a seller can view the voucher amount, code, and validity.
The customer can also view the voucher in the Vouchers tab from his account.
Also, please explore our Prestashop development services and a vast range of quality Prestashop addons.