“Prestashop Marketplace Membership” module, allows admin to create one or more membership plans for sellers in multiple languages. These plans need to be purchased by the sellers in order to add the products to their store. The plans will be restricted by the number of products that can be active at a time i.e. seller can add various products, but the active products will be equal to or less than the number of products specified in the plan.
Seller can easily upgrade/degrade the plan anytime. Seller will also be notified for the plan through mail before the plan expiration.
- This module is an add-on for Marketplace Module. Therefore “Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace” Module should be installed before installing this module.
- Prestashop Marketplace Membership module is MultiShop Compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
- Admin can add/create membership plans from back-end. Plans can be created in multiple languages.
- Admin can enable Free Membership Plan for sellers for one time use only.
- Remaining days to buy plan before product deactivation for existing sellers, can be set by admin.
- Seller can upgrade/degrade the plans whenever it is required.
- Admin can enable the option to add the existing membership plan remaining days in the next plan the seller purchase. This option will be applicable only when seller degrades the membership plan.
- Admin can enter the number of plans he wants to showcase on a plan page.
- Admin can set number of days after which upgrade warning message will start displaying.
- Admin can set number of products after which upgrade warning message will start displaying.
- Admin can set number of days when the upgrade warning message will be send to seller.
- Seller can renew the latest expired plan if needed.
- Admin can view the history of all the purchased membership plans seller wise.
- Admin can add CRON expression “cron task manager” module.
- Admin can add auto approve membership feature for one or more order states
- Seller can check membership plan history according to ordered currency and language
Seller End Workflow
After the successful configuration of the module, a new tab “Plan Detail” gets available for the sellers in the marketplace menu.
Note: To add any product in the store, the seller needs to purchase a membership plan.
On clicking the BUY PLAN button, a seller is redirected to a page where he can view all the membership plans.
Once purchased, the seller can view details of the plan under the Plan Detail tab.
If a seller wants to add more products to his store than the number of products specified in the plan, then a message will appear as shown in the below screenshot.
Also, once the purchased plan expires, the seller can renew it.
Also, please explore our Prestashop development services and vast range of quality Prestashop addons.