Prestashop Marketplace Mangopay payment will allow admin/sellers to accept the payment through Mangopay payment gateway in which Buyers can pay through Credit Cards, Direct Debit Payment, and Bank wire. This module is useful when admin wants the payment split as soon as the buyer pays. With this module, both the admin and sellers can manage the refund process. The Admin as well as the seller can payout the wallet amount to their bank account. Note:-
- Click here to see the list of countries where your company must be registered in order to use the MangoPay.
- This module is an add-on for the Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace, so you need to install the marketplace module first.
- PrestaShop Marketplace Mangopay Payment module is MultiShop Compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
- PrestaShop Marketplace MangoPay Payment module is compatible with PSD2.
- The seller shares will be transferred to the seller’s wallet and the admin share will be transferred to the admin’s wallet. In case the seller’s wallet is not found, then the whole amount goes to the admin.
- Click here to view list of authorized countries where you can process the payments.
- The module is 3DS2 compliant.
- Admin can also upload the KYC documents from the module.
- Customers will get the option to pay through credit card, bank wire & direct debit payment methods.
- The seller has to save their country for MangoPay wallet in admin’s MangoPay account.
- Admin will have the option to allow customers to pay in different card types.
- While paying through the Card, a customer can redirect to the third-party page or can pay without redirecting to the third-party page as set by the admin.
- At the time of payment, the amount will credit to the seller’s wallet and admin’s wallet.
- Wallets generate at the MangoPay end as per the currency selected in the “allowed currency” in configuration. A single user may have multiple wallets.
- Admin can see the list of transactions made via credit card, direct debit and bank wire.
- Select transaction order status either as “payment accepted” or “delivered” to manage the MangoPay transfer from customer/PayIn wallet to admin’s/sellers wallet.
- Allow/disallow sellers to payout their wallet amount to their bank account.
- Allow or disallow sellers to refund the order amount.
- Allow/disallow sellers to provide their bank account details.
- Admin can manage refund as well as payout process through the module.
- Admin can manage refund from MangoPay PayIn and MangoPay Transfer while sellers can manage the refund from MangoPay transfer only.
- Both admin & the seller can add multiple bank account details.
- Admin can add bank details for sellers from the back-end.
- Admin can view the list of all the bank accounts added by sellers on the seller detail page.
- To add bank details, an admin/seller has to select the account type from the predefined list.
- Depending on the account type, fields will display to the admin/seller to fill on the add account page.
- Using the “MangoPay Payout” tab, an admin can transfer the wallet balance to their account.
- Using the “MangoPay Wallet Cash Out” tab sellers can payout their own wallet amount to their saved bank accounts.
- The list of transactions of “admin’s wallet & “Payin wallet” is available to admin.
- Using the “Manage Seller Payout” button on the “Manage Seller Bank Details”, the admin can pay out the sellers wallet amount to a sellers bank account.
- Depending on the “transaction order status”, the order amount will add to the list of transactions of “admin’s wallet” and “Payin wallet”.
- Admin can refund the admin’s/seller’s wallet amount to Payin/customer wallet from the module.
- Admin can also refund the full/partial amount from Payin wallet to customer account.
- Enable/disable the field to delete the MangoPay data at the time of un-installation of the module.
- Use the module either in the test or live mode.
- Sellers can also refund the order amount to the customer’s MangoPay wallet.
- Sellers can also refund the order amount to the customer’s card.
- The seller gets a mail when the admin makes the refund.
- Admin also receives the mail when the seller makes the refund.
- Admin can view transactions of the seller or admin wallet for every order separately.
- The seller can deactivate their bank accounts anytime.
- Admin can deactivate the bank accounts for both seller and admin.
- The seller can also upload their KYC documents from the module.
- A seller can also track the current status of the KYC document(i.e., whether it’s accepted or not) & accordingly make changes.
After successful installation of the module, sellers can view tabs in their marketplace account after the creation of MangoPay user by Admin. A seller has to save his/her country in MangoPay details in order to create wallets for the currencies in which the admin has their wallet.
To start with, sellers need to create their user wallets in the admin’s MangoPay account. A seller has to save his/her country in MangoPay details in order to create wallets for the currencies in which the admin has their wallet.
Note: If the seller does not provide this information, then the whole amount will transfer to the admin.
Once, a seller saves the country then their user wallet will create in the admin’s MangoPay account.
MangoPay Bank Details
A tab named “MangoPay Bank Details” is available at the sellers’ end to fill in their bank information.
MangoPay Wallet Cash Out
The cash-out functionality helps sellers to transfer their wallet amounts to their bank accounts.
The sellers can also add their KYC details from the module itself. To do so, go to the “KYC Details” section first & then select the type of document you want to upload for KYC.
On uploading the document successfully, it will appear just below the dropbox. You can also choose to delete this document before finally uploading it.
A list of all the KYC updates will also be available. The list will show the current status of the KYC document i.e. whether it’s accepted or not.
Additionally, it also displays the refusal reason(if the document is not accepted). Apart from that, the creation date i.e., uploading date & unique ID is also available.
Customers get the following options for making payments through MangoPay.
- Card Payment
- Bankwire Payment
- Direct Debit Payment
MangoPay Card Payment
Admin can choose to provide two types of card payment.
- Direct Payment – Customer can pay without redirecting to the third-party page.
- PayIn Web – Customer will redirect to the third party page for making the payment.
MangoPay Bank Wire Payment
MangoPay Direct Debit Payment