Do you happen to sell on Prestashop store & on eBay marketplace too? If yes, then this time we are here with Prestashop Marketplace eBay Connector module to help you to manage products on both the platforms simultaneously. This will not only ease the process for you but will also help you to increase efficiency.
This module is specifically designed to help the Prestashop sellers to synchronize their products to eBay & keep the data updated at both the platforms. Sellers can now add multiple payment methods, shipping, return policies and assign them to the exported products to eBay.
To install Prestashop Marketplace eBay Connector module, you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace first.
- The sellers can add multiple inventory locations to create products on eBay store.
- Import/Update the eBay inventories on Prestashop.
- Option to set the timings of eBay shop where inventory is stored.
- The seller can choose to export all the Prestashop products or some specific products to eBay.
- Create inventory item on eBay store and revise/delete them on eBay with a single click.
- Add multiple payment policies and assign them to the exported products on eBay.
- Import/update the eBay payment policies on Prestashop.
- Sellers can add shipping policies and assign them to the products while creating the products on eBay.
- Import/update the eBay shipping policies on Prestashop.
- Create return policies that will be applicable to products exported from Prestashop to eBay.
- Create multiple products on eBay at once by selecting the inventory location and policy(payment, fulfilment, and return)
- Sellers can view the products he has created and published on eBay from Prestashop back office.
After installing the module, a new tab of eBay adds to the seller dashboard. Here, a seller can manage eBay policies, inventory and synchronize products.
In this section, a seller can either add a new inventory or import/update the eBay inventories to Prestashop.
Besides that, you can also edit/delete the inventories as per your convenience.
Under “Sync Products” tab, a seller can create inventory item on eBay. Apart from that, they can create & publish products on eBay too.
This tab helps a seller to export all the Prestashop products or some specific products to eBay.
In case, if you click on the EXPORT button, a popup appears on the screen. Here, sellers can choose to create inventory item, product and publish product on eBay.
As a result of exporting the inventory items, the seller can view them uder the Export Product.
Note: Before creating or publishing the product on eBay, a seller has to add the following:
- Inventory location
- Payment policy
- Fulfilment policy
- Return policy
In addition to the above, a seller also needs to create eBay Policies. There are multiple type of policies like payment policy, fulfilment policy, and return policy. Apart from this, they can also update eBay payment/fulfilment/return policies on Prestashop.
In order to add a return policy, fill all the details in the form & click on the “Save” button.
After saving the policy, the seller can view it under Return Policy tab.
So, this was a brief overview of Prestashop Marketplace eBay Connector module. In case, if you want to know more, please check the detailed user guide of the module.