Prestashop Marketplace Custom FieldRead User Guide
Prestashop Marketplace Custom Field: Using this module admin can add custom fields in marketplace on seller registration form or on add/update product page. This module helps admin to take any information from seller by creating custom fields.
Note : This module is an add-on for marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace.
- The admin can collect more valuable information from the seller registering in the marketplace.
- The admin can add any number of fields on the seller registration and add/update product page.
- Admin can add the field like textbox, textarea, radio button, checkbox, file type and dropdown from the backend.
- Admin can set default value for text box and textarea field.
- Admin can set validation type on the textbox just like input must be number or email or text only.
- Admin can restrict the number of characters for the text field and text area.
- Admin can enable/disable the multiple selection from dropdown list.
- For Checkbox and dropdown list admin can add multiple values.
- Admin can set whether field should be mandatory or not for the customers.
- The seller can view the custom fields at the frontend.
- Admin has all the authority to delete or edit the added custom fields.
- The seller cannot edit or update the custom fields, from any page.