Prestashop Marketplace Bulk Buy allows the customers to request for sellers’ products in bulk. The extension embeds a bulk buy enquiry form on seller product pages wherein the customers can specify the product quantity they need and submit the request. The seller can choose to accept or reject the customers’ bulk buy requests. Also, the customers can communicate with sellers via message and negotiate for better prices.
- This module is an add-on for marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace.
- Prestashop Marketplace Bulk Buy module is MultiShop Compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
- Buyer can send the request to buy the products in bulk.
- Seller can easily view the bulk buy requests from the frontend.
- Seller can easily send the quote to the buyer.
- The buyer will have the opportunity to negotiate with the seller.
- If the seller and the buyer has agreed upon, then the seller can easily create a voucher for the buyer.
- The buyer can use the voucher and can avail the benefits.
- The admin can view the conversation between the buyer and the seller.
Post-installation, a new tab Wholesaler Request gets available in the seller’s marketplace account. From this tab, a seller can request to become a wholesaler.
On clicking the tab, a form appears on the page where a seller needs to enter the details such as name, email, phone number, address, etc to register as a wholesaler.
Once the wholesaler request has been approved by admin, a bulk buy enquiry button gets available on the seller’s product pages.
On clicking the bulk buy enquiry button, a form appears on the page where a buyer needs to specify the product quantity and mention the description to submit the bulk buy request.