Opencart Marketplace Web To Print module facilitates the sellers to provide their customers with a customization tool. The tool allows the customers to personalize their favorite products at the storefront.
This add-on is useful for those merchants who are selling personalized products such as printed t-shirts, coffee mugs, phone-cases, photo-gifts, etc.
The customers can make use of the images, text, and shapes to customize their products. There are tons of options available for customizing the product.
Please Note – This is a marketplace add-on, so you must install Webkul OpenCart Multi-Vendor Marketplace extension first.
Why Use Opencart Marketplace Web To Print?
This module is useful for the store selling personalized items like coffee mugs, cushions, cakes, photo gifts, phone-covers, etc.
Maybe the customers want to customize a t-shirt or a mug they like within your website.
So let your customers customize the needed items using Web To Print tool and get the desired items delivered to the doorstep.
Hence, this extension will not limit your business horizons. Instead, let you explore new business requirements for the web to print products.
Aspects of Opencart Marketplace Web To Print Add-On
- Fully canvas-based product customizer.
- The admin/seller can add images to the product template.
- The seller/admin can add colors to the text, shape editor on canvas.
- The admin/seller can edit the product template and add some initial designs for the customizer.
- The admin/seller can create multiple templates for a single product like for front design, back design, etc.
- The customer can edit the template in the front-end.
- The shopper can use different editors for customizing the design like an image editor, text editor, shape editor.
- The customer can search for images using Pixabay while designing.
- A customized template image will be generated and shown in the cart and other places as the product image.
- The customer can add to cart the customized product.
- After successful purchase customers can download the images from the order.
- The admin/seller can see and download the customized image template for the order in the order information.
Manage Module Functionality
After the successful installation of the Opencart Marketplace Web to Print Extension, tap the edit button to bring up the module configuration settings.
Marketplace Web To Print SetUp
Allows admin to set module status, determine autosave time, and enable allowed options. Further, the admin needs to enter the Pixabay API key, define the text box limit, allowed extension, and finalize the checklist template.
Create Personalized Products
Customers can customize a product according to their needs.
The customer can design and view multiple dimensions of one product as set by the seller.
Customization Design Tools
Shoppers can make use of the text, images, and shape editor to provide his own design for the product.
The sellers can provide customers with the option to use the pre-configured templates or custom templates for product customization.
Design & Preview
Customers can design the products and preview the same before they order the customized product. Now, the customer can see the customized design of the product on the product page.
Customers can add the product to the cart and proceed to checkout.
Customers can view the .zip file of the customized product under the order history for the respective order.
Seller Side Customer Order Details
The seller will also be able to view a small customized image of the product along with the .zip file of the product which contains the image of the product design as desired by the customer.
Henceforth, you can see the benefits of using the Opencart Marketplace Web To Print.
Moreover, if you still have any issues feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views at http://webkul.uvdesk.com/.