OpenCart Marketplace Vendor Sub-domain allows the admin to provide the functionality to have a separate vendor sub-domain for the OpenCart marketplace vendors. The separate vendor domain will work for the – profile, category, compare, manufacturer, product, search, and the special pages. This means that the customer can now access these pages via the vendor profile page.
Please Note – Since it’s an add-on for the Marketplace Module, so Webkul’s Opencart Marketplace Module must be installed before installing the OpenCart Marketplace Vendor Sub-domain.
- The vendor can have their own sub-domain.
- Allows admin to add prefix with vendor’s sub-domain.
- Easy to read and identify URLs for vendor ’s sub-domain.
- The customer can access to vendor profile page via vendor’s sub-domain.
- Customers can search for the vendor’s products from the vendor’s profile page having the vendor sub-domain.