OpenCart Marketplace Vendor Sub Account allows the vendor to add their sub-users with the specific permissions. The sub-user/seller can also log in as a customer with their own credentials and work for the vendor as per the given permissions. The sub seller can manage products, orders and all the menu options on behalf of the vendor.
Please Note – Since it’s an add-on for the Marketplace Module, so Webkul’s Opencart Marketplace Module must be installed before installing the OpenCart Marketplace Vendor Sub Account.
- The Admin and the Vendors can create multiple sub-accounts.
- Sub-accounts can be created store-wise.
- The admin can set the limit of sub-sellers that a seller can create.
- The admin can add the permissions that will be available to the sellers.
- The Admin/Vendor can delete/edit existing sub-accounts.
- The Admin can create sub-accounts for the Vendors.
- Each sub-seller have their own account and credentials.
- Both, the Admin and the Vendors can assign specific roles to the sub-account users.