By Opencart Marketplace Membership admin can restrict the seller to add the product. The Seller needs to buy any membership plan to become a seller and manage their store. Admin can set the payment method for membership and also apply membership plan based on “No. Of Products” and “Product Quantity”. The Seller can buy membership plan by following the basic procedure of buying products. Admin can maintain membership record of each seller.
- Seller needs to buy any membership plan to become a seller and manage their store.
- Admin can set the amount to pay for any membership plan.
- Admin can set the number of products to be added in the membership plan.
- Admin can set the payment method for membership.
- Admin can select Membership based on No. of product and Product Quantity.
- Admin can maintain the membership record for each seller.
- Admin can add new members, groups, members payment and also edit or delete them.
- Allow to use both One time Membership and Subscription Type membership.
- Marketplace membership overrides the access of marketplace Account menu, Product Tabs, Seller Profile Options and Seller Profile Fields.
- Allows to create mail template using relevant mail keywords.
- Seller commission will be according to a membership plan.