Opencart Marketplace Seller Badge: Opencart Marketplace Seller Badge module will allow the admin to set badges for the Marketplace Sellers. Admin can easily create the badges from the backend. Admin can assign these badges to the seller and the badges will be visible on the My Profile Page of the seller, the Product Page, and on the landing page.
Opencart Marketplace Seller Badge is an add-on of Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have first installed the Marketplace module.
- Admin can set the status of the module as Enabled or Disabled.
- Admin can add the Badges and can Assign the badges to the Sellers.
- The Badge Rank will be visible on the Product page.
- Admin can set auto mail to the sellers while assigning the badge for the first time.
- Admin can assign the Badges to Sellers.
- Admin can change and Delete the badges for sellers.
- Admin can set the Image Background Color.
- Admin can set the Badge Title Background.
- Admin can set the Badge Title color.
- Admin can set the Width & Height(in percentage) that will be used to display the Seller Badge on the frontend for the Landing page and My profile page.
- Admin can set the Image Width & Height(in pixels) that will be used to display the Badge images on the frontend the Landing page and My Profile page.