Opencart Marketplace Reward Points System allows the sellers to add reward points to their products using which customers can purchase the seller’s product. Here sellers can add reward points to each product. Sellers can also mention the number of points which can be used to purchase the product. Customers receive the reward points after the product purchase and they can check the earned point details for each seller separately. You have to install Webkul Opencart Marketplace first so that this add-on can work properly.
Features of Opencart Marketplace Reward Points System
- Sellers can enter reward points to each product.
- Sellers can enter the reward points which can be used to purchase each product.
- Sellers can see the list of products in which reward points are added.
- Sellers can edit or remove the reward points.
- Reward points of each seller are managed separately.
- Customers receive the reward points after product purchase.
- Customers can see the details of earned reward points.
- Customers can use the reward points on the particular seller’s product from which they have earned the points.
- Customers can enter the reward point at the time of checkout after which the amount relevant to the reward points are deducted from product price.
- Admin can add reward points on the seller’s product.