Opencart Marketplace Point of Sale System (POS) expands the scope of the point of sale system by covering the sellers of your Opencart online store. Now your sellers can have the outlet which can be managed by them. The seller can enable products for POS. The seller can decide product’s quantity which will be used in their POS. You can choose to display sellers products on your admin outlet POS panel. You can manage your suppliers and supply demand for your admin outlets.
Opencart Marketplace Point of Sale System (POS) panel can work on both online and offline mode to give seamless functionality.
- Sellers can have the POS outlet.
- One or more products can be assigned to an outlet according to the requirement by the seller.
- Sellers can add customers.
- Seller can handle orders and transaction via POS panel.
- Sellers can manage his/her POS products and their quantity.
- POS login option from the seller’s panel.
- The POS panel can work on both online and offline mode.
- Sellers can hold any order for the later processes to carry out or handle more urgent orders.
- Price of the products can be changed in the cart by the seller according to the requirement.
- Easy real-time offline and online data synchronization.
- Barcode scanner input available to add products to the cart.
- The admin can create one or more outlets.
- The admin can choose to display sellers product on his/her outlet POS panel.
- Admin-outlet dedicated admin agents to handle the admin’s outlets.
- The admin can manage POS products and their quantity.
- The admin can manage the POS orders.
- Supply management for the admin to manage suppliers and supply demands.
- The admin can generate and manage barcodes for the POS products.
- The login screen of the POS can be configured by the admin.
- Low stock quantity can be set by the admin. The agent can request for the products on the basis of the low stock quantity set by the admin.
- The admin can allow the sellers to add/use customer for POS system.
- Payment methods and their order completion status can be managed by the admin.
- The admin can configure and manage the customer receipt contents according to the requirement.
- The admin can create a default customer for the orders which do not have any customers assigned to it.