Opencart Marketplace Payment Restriction By SellerRead User Guide
Opencart Marketplace Payment Restriction By Seller is a very beneficial extension that allows the sellers to set the payment options that should be used for his products. The admin sets the allowed payment methods for the seller. Buyers can use only those methods that are common between the admin set payment methods for each seller or the seller set allowed payment methods. Opencart Marketplace Payment Restriction By Seller is an add-on of Opencart Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have installed Opencart Marketplace Module.
Features of Opencart Marketplace Payment Restriction By Seller
- Functionality to restrict payment options based on sellers and admin.
- Per seller Restriction By Admin.
- Admin can set the payment methods that can be used by a seller.
- Sellers can set payment option restriction for their products.
- Option to view the restrictions on the checkout page.
- Easy to configure and use via admin end.
- Buyers can contact the store owner if they don’t see any payment method at the time of checkout.