Opencart Marketplace Delivery Time Slots: Opencart Marketplace Delivery Time Slot module will allow the sellers to set the delivery time slots for their orders.
The customers can choose their preferred delivery day and time for their order at the time of checkout. After the customers have completed the purchase they can see their selected day and time slot in their order history. If somehow the seller has forgotten to set the delivery day and time slots then the default admin set delivery day and time slots will be used.
Note: This module is an add-on of the Webkul Opencart Marketplace module. To use Opencart Marketplace Delivery Time Slot, you must have first installed the Webkul Opencart Marketplace.
- Admin can set the Allowed Days for the Sellers.
- Admin can Set the Minimum Required Days to Process the Order.
- Admin can Set the total Number of Slots At Checkout For Each Seller.
- Admin can set the Delivery Time Slots that will be used if the Seller forgets to input his own Delivery Time Slots.
- Sellers can Set/Update the Minimum Days To Process an Order.
- Sellers can Add and Delete the Delivery Slots with the Start Time, End Time, and the Delivery Day.
- Sellers can View and Delete their Delivery Order List.