Opencart Marketplace Cash On DeliveryRead User Guide
Opencart Marketplace Cash On Delivery allow the sellers to add Cash On Delivery to their products. The customer does not need to own a credit card to purchase. Now the buyer can purchase seller’s products using Cash On Delivery payment gateway. With this module, the seller can manage all the Cash On Delivery process from their end. The seller can manage the COD rates using CSV upload or manually.
Since it’s an add-on for the marketplace module, so marketplace module must be installed before installing the Marketplace Cash On Delivery.
- Allow admin to activate this payment option.
- The seller can insert COD by uploading CSV file or Manually.
- Available Fixed or Percentage types of rate for calculating COD charges.
- Apply COD charges based as per location of customer.
- Admin can also insert the COD by uploading CSV file or manually.
- Buyer can check the COD availability at product page.