Opencart Marketplace Buyer Seller Communication module allows the buyers and sellers to communicate with each other and keep a record of their communication. In this module, a buyer can send the message to seller with attachment and in the same way, sellers can make a reply to the buyer. Also, the admin has the complete record of the seller-buyer communication and admin can reply to the same communication. Since it’s an add-on for the Marketplace Module, so marketplace module must be installed before installing the Opencart Marketplace Buyer Seller Communication.
Features of Opencart Marketplace Buyer Seller Communication
- Buyer can send messages directly to the seller.
- Buyer can add attachments with the message.
- Sellers can reply to the buyer’s query.
- The seller can add attachments to the message.
- Admin can enable/disable the module.
- Admin has the complete record of the conversation.
- Admin can reply to seller from existing communication.
- Admin can reply to the buyer from existing communication.
- Admin can restrict the messages with specific keywords.
- Admin can restrict the number of files to be attached to messages.
- Admin can mention extensions which are allowed in message attachments.
- Admin can enter the size and quantity of total attached files.
- Admin can set the maximum number of files which can get attached to a message.
- Buyer/seller can delete the particular message.
- Buyer/seller can search messages using the subject keyword.