Opencart Marketplace Braintree Payment GatewayRead User Guide
Opencart Marketplace Braintree Payment Gateway allows the buyer to make payment with credit card or PayPal. In this payment method, an admin has the option to transfer the payment right away to the seller or hold the payment and release it after few days. Since it’s an add-on for the Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module, so marketplace module must be installed before installing the Opencart Marketplace Braintree Payment Gateway.
Features of Opencart Marketplace Braintree Payment Gateway
- Payment is made directly to admin and seller.
- Admin can enable or disable payment method.
- Admin has the option to test the payment method by enabling sandbox environment.
- Customized form for card details.
- Admin has the option to activate payment method in selected geo zone only.
- Admin has the option to hold the payment of seller and release manually after few days.
- Admin has the option to pay seller automatically after payment is made.
- Admin can set default order status for the order completion.
- Buyer can save the card details for the future transaction.
- Sellers have the option to receive payment to their bank account.
- Sellers have the option to receive payment to their venmo account.
- Admin can make the refund or release payment.