Opencart B2B Marketplace module converts your Opencart site into complete Business to a Business marketplace with customer groups, separate seller product collection, and much more. Using this module admin can create customer group according to their need, and seller can create sub-user under their supervision and all the sub-users will work in the name of its administrator. The Sub-users will not have their own identity. This module can create a platform where businesses can communicate and transact with other businesses along with various other important features.
Features of Opencart B2B Marketplace:
- Admin can create user groups with some group rights according to their need.
- The seller can create sub-user and see the group user list if they have “create user” right.
- If the customer has no rights to order the product, then they will send the product for review and admin will approve that product after that customer can buy that particular product.
- The Seller or customer can see the group user list.
- The child group contains only their parent group rights.
- Admin can create template-based emails for Marketplace which will be used, according to Admin selection.
- The seller can add Simple and Downloadable product.
- Admin can select the shipping method for the seller. So that shipping amount will be transferred to seller’s account.
- Catalog module configuration through admin.
- Admin can toggle Account Menu sequence as per their need.
- Admin can create mail template using relevant mail keywords.
- Admin can track the seller’s income, total order, total buyers, and latest order using dashboard field under edit partner page.
- With transaction status, the seller will know whether the seller has been paid by the admin or not.
- Seller will have own dashboard to manage orders.