Odoo Marketplace Vouchers is one of the most effective ways to generate customers interest in sellers product and service. Vouchers and Coupons not only generate traffic but also work as an incentive for the customer to buy seller’s product.
- Marketplace Voucher is used to create vouchers/coupons for the products of Marketplace.
- Admin can manage the seller coupons.
- A seller of Marketplace can generate the coupon code for their own products.
- A seller can generate single or multiple coupon codes at a time.
- A seller can specify the validity of the vouchers.
- A seller can check the history of his own coupons.
- A seller can set the coupon value and number of available coupons for all the customers.
- A buyer of the marketplace can use coupon discount.
- Buyer can add coupon value from the different seller in the seller’s product.
- A seller can specify the product on which the created voucher will be applicable.
- A seller can check the Credit and Debit of Vouchers using history.
For any more queries, do reach out to our Odoo team over email via [email protected]