Odoo Marketplace Custom Options: Add product customization options to the customers on the Odoo website without making variants. Odoo Marketplace custom options module allows you to manage variants of the Odoo Marketplace products without using attributes in Odoo. The seller and admin can assign product varieties using custom options in the Odoo such as colors, size, etc. These options can be selected by the customers on the Odoo website to order the desired variant. The chosen options are added to the placed order while the inventory is not needed to managed separately for every variant in Odoo.
Please Note: Odoo Marketplace Custom Options Module is dependent on Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace Module and Odoo Website Custom Options Module. Both the modules need to be installed first for Odoo Marketplace Custom Options to work properly.
- The module facilitates the creation of product customization options without the need of making variants in the Odoo.
- The Odoo admin can create custom options such as colors, size, etc. for any marketplace product in the Odoo.
- The seller can make custom options for the products in his shop in the Odoo marketplace.
- The customers can choose from the assigned custom options on the Odoo website to order the desired variant of the product.
- The chosen custom options are added to the order and can be viewed by admin/seller in the Odoo backend.
- Providing custom options for a product instead of using attributes allows the admin to maintain inventory for a single product and not for individual variants.