Odoo Marketplace Advance Commission: With the help of Odoo Marketplace Advance Commission, admin can set a commission in the marketplace for products, product categories and sellers. Here admin can apply various commission rules like fixed or percent or both for different products, product categories and seller. Admin can set whether to receive the minimum or maximum commission rate if a product lies under various categories on which commission is already defined.
- Admin can set commission on products.
- Admin can set commission on product categories.
- Admin can set commission on seller profile also.
- Admin can decide different commission like percentage or fixed for products, categories, and seller.
- Commission on the product will get higher priority.
- Commission on the product is not set then commission on the product category will get priority.
- Commission on product category is not set then commission on the seller profile will be applied.
- Admin can decide whether to deduct the minimum or maximum commission rate if a product has more than one category.
- Decide which of the commission type i.e. category, product or default commission will be applied to orders.
- Admin can apply the commission criteria common to all sellers.
- Admin can also set different types of commission for different sellers of the marketplace.
- Automatic deduction of commission from the seller payment.
- Seller will receive the payment after deducting the commission.