The Multi-Vendor Avalara Tax Manager for Magento 2 module lets the store owner integrate their online store with an automated tax compliance system and can be used for global e-commerce as it has real-time (Any changes in the Government tax policies are reflected in the module) tax calculation for transactions across tens of thousands of jurisdictions all over the world.
- For the access of the Avatax services the user can register themselves by creating an account with Avalara
Please Note – This is a marketplace add-on, so you must install Webkul’s Marketplace Multi-Vendor Module for Magento 2 first.
When you are selling globally it becomes difficult for the store owner to manage all the tax calculations. Since different countries and the regions within it may not necessarily have an adjacent or a similar tax system on top of it any change in the government tax policies could risk business and can cost penalties. Moreover, this module has an automated tax compliance system and any changes in the government tax system are reflected in your online store. As a result, the store owners don’t need to be a tax expert.
- Calculate Tax on the cart page as well as checkout page using Avalara Avatax.
- Checks for the valid shipping address.
- The admin can create product tax classes with Avalara tax codes.
- The admin can directly apply tax class to the products in his store.
- Further, the seller can see tax classes on his/her end.
- The seller can request a separate tax class with a tax code from his/her end.
- The seller can apply tax class approved by the admin to his/her products.
- Moreover, the admin can approve/disapprove tax class requests from the seller.
Using this module, not just the store owners and sellers can apply tax class on their products, based on the tax levied on products by entering their shipping destination buyers will get an accurate shipping and Tax estimate
- Customers which aren’t from the region where store owner collects tax no tax imposed on such purchase.
- Since the customer’s zip/postal code determines whether the tax class will be applied or not.
The module is equipped with cloud-based auto tax compliance system and Avalara simplifies mapping tax classes to the required products with specific tax codes thus calculating accurate sales taxes for all the customers located anywhere.
Store owners have the convenience of selecting countries where the tax will be applied only on specified countries thus prioritizing the admin needs and his business requirements.
The store owners can validate the tax under their origin or primary business location and add more regions later on.
The store owners have the liberty of creating new and edit tax classes using required Avalara Tax Code. Further, the admin of the store can approve/disapprove seller requested tax class.
Even the vendor can request for new tax class and map existing tax class on their products.
Now integrate Avalara tax solution in Magento 2 Marketplace and auto calculate tax for the customer’s purchases. The store admin and can create product tax classes and enable customers to check tax based on the address. The marketplace sellers can also send a request to the admin for a separate tax class.
Allowing store owners to sell globally at the same time managing all your cross border tax calculation for products ordered from anywhere across the world. Import taxes in real-time at the point of sale and collect at the time of checkout.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at – https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to email@example.com