Marketplace Web Push Notification for Magento 2: This impressive Magento 2 Marketplace add-on allows the admin and its sellers to send push notification messages to their subscribed users. The biggest advantage of using push notification is its ability to deliver messages immediately to the users. These messages can contain any information such as new product launch, new offers, important news & updates etc. Unlike the emails, which may or may not be read by the users or land up in the spam/junk folder, web push notification’s prompt and assured content delivery feature ensures that the notifications are for sure delivered and seen. As long as the browser is running, a subscribed user will get a pop-up message on top of the screen even without opening up your website. This improves the user engagement and retention.
This module is an add-on of Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module first.
- The module is very well integrated with the Magento 2 platform.
- Push Notifications are compatible with all the web browsers (Firefox, Chrome).
- It is designed to work with the SSL certificate websites.
- There is no monthly subscription required to notify customers.
- No limitation on the number of subscribed users.
- The admin can create, edit and delete notification templates in the back end.
- The sellers can create, edit and delete notification templates from the front-end.
- Any particular subscribed user can be removed from the list if it doesn’t want to receive any further notifications.
- A custom icon and redirect URL can be added with the push notification.
- Notifications can be sent either to all the registered users or selected users.
- Search options can be used to find any specific template or subscribed users from the lists.